Decorating a limited space bedroom is a challenging task. If you are looking for innovative ideas on how to decorate a small bedroom then read these effective tips shared by Wicker Paradise, a furniture specialist of US.The first thing which you need to consider is the measurement of your bedroom. Every inch of floor space is going to be important to work with. The next step is the layout itself. You have to plan the essentials first and work everything else around it. Below are some examples. Bed Wardrobe Draws Bedside Tables The above-stated items are the essentials which you need to think to put in your bedroom. Always plan the first thing with any bedroom design, is the position of the bed. As the primary function of every bedroom to provide you place somewhere to sleep. Adjust your bed position in a way that both sides are accessible if two people are sharing the bed. If only a single person is going to access the bed then you can push the bed against the wall to save space in another area of the room.
Next, comes the Wardrobe which is another big piece of furniture that often needs integrating. To save the space, prefer to buy a wardrobe that has a sliding door instead that opens out. It may not work for everyone but it will be a great space saver. Never put anything else in front of the wardrobe which makes it hard to open it.
According to Wicker Paradise, other factors which needs to keep in mind while designing your small bedroom is:
- Lighten up your walls and furnishings as light colors enhance the feeling of space, on the other hand, dark colors tend to close in.
- Another useful tip is to ditch the king or even queen size bed and use space saving furniture and for storage, use under bed storage containers and this will free up a lot of space.
- You can visually expand the room by using mirrors. Mirrors create the depth
- Paint your room walls with light colors.
- You can take advantage of verticals to organize the things neatly.
- You can use a peaceful palette as it creates the illusion of more space.
- You can put a versatile and attractive couple of baskets within arm’s reach of your bed to add much-needed storage space in your small bedroom.
Wicker Paradise has a large collection of furniture as per your requirement for your every corner of your house. Search for your required furniture to design your small bedroom at wicker paradise.